THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Surprises

itz a surprising day 2day...lets c....

Surprise No.1
i juz finish Agatha Chritie's novel--Hercule Poirot's Christmas
i borrowed it frm my MUET teacher (i always laughed at her behavior^^)
her novels was all abou murder stories
at 1st i thought it was juz normal as i hav read more twisting murder stories by Patricia Cornwell
but i was wrong abou it as i read it through the end
n i was like 'OH!!!!!'.....'OH!!!!!'.......(juz like my MUET teacher said)
Agatha reali was a great writer n i was keen 2 borrow another of her novels frm my MUET teacher...


Surprise No.2
my dad 2day suddenly called me frm work...
n asked me 2 drive 2 jusco 2 book the tickets 4 Terminator!!!
wow!!!
i was shocked bcuz he's not so generous in entertainment...haha...
i planned 2 watch wit Khai Boon yday but v juz managed 2 sing k due 2 his personal reasons wit his mum...haha...
but nvm...i get 2 watched it 2ml at 10.30a.m.



Surprise No.3
my mum suddenly allow me 2 4llow the PBC's trip!!!
itz actuali a 3 days 2 nite trip in Port Dickson n Melaka...
my PBC juniors keep on 1 me 2 go
n i aso wanted 2 join them bcuz i reali had many fun wit them during those days in PBC...
at 1st my mum dun allow cuz she wanted me 2 concentrate on Form 6
but at last minute which is 2day....
she granted my permission so suddenly which shocked me...haha
mayb i was being gud tis few days...hehe....




p.s. currently reading Jeffrey Archer's novel--A Prisoner Of Birth (intro by Loon Han,duno nice anot)hope will giv me more surprises...

0 comments:

CHIT CHAT

MUSIC 4 LIFE