THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Change Of HP ^^


Finally got my new phone....

my first smartphone...


Samsung Galaxy S 2 !!!!



haha....after many many reviews frm many many of my frens



i choose samsung over iphone...hehe...



n i found it so convenient...



my dear Cheau Yin called me frm Abu Dhabi for free !!!



so touching ( sorry har....emotional abit since she abit 4get me after having a new bf ^^ )



n pls....



i bought tis phone wit my own money...



so pls dun say my parents pampered me or wat......



gosh....



haha......



thx 4 old Goh Yun Chin 4 your accompany when buying tis phone...



n i felt reali sorry 4 wat had happend 2 u tat day....



n i suddenly found out....



y v undergo so many 'suey' things 2gether de?? hahahaha



u knw i knw lah.... ^^


0 comments:

CHIT CHAT

MUSIC 4 LIFE