THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2010 Wish

My 2010 Wishes.....

1) Get 4 flat in STPM

2)Enter UM/UKM law course

3)Enter a geng debate team in a gud IPTA

4)Improve my debate skils

5)my juniors can perform well in next year's debate competition

6)my mum won keep on nag me

7)no more car accidents

8)get more money

9)my friends wil always love me

10)hav a memorable bday next year (guys,u al knw wat 2 do lah...haha...)

11)do well in every exam next year(including my piano exam)

12)the last 1,i wish tat my wishes wil cum true...hahaha....

2 comments:

carwyn said...

no.9 will be fulfilled since u have got me

no.10 since u have got me, its a bit of prob fulfilling this

YET

i still love u XD

Kapitan Ho said...

i can do more than no9#

CHIT CHAT

MUSIC 4 LIFE