THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saturday is the Get Mad Day!!!!

yday....
me n my juniors go out n play n 'gang' 4 whole day.....
v all wear the Get Mad shirt(except 4 Eric)
n i m the driver of the day!!!

1st stop
v went 2 Aeon 4 movies...
n v chosen The proposal....
at 1st v got a bit 1 2 watch District 9
but bcuz itz 18 so v change movie....
The Proposal should b rated 18 aso...hahahaha....
cuz got so many damn funny n 'yellow' de unsur-unsur inside
example:
"Off Ass!!!"
"i will cut ur balls when u r slipping...."
windows,walls,sweat in the balls!!!
"OMG!!!wats tat thing!!!!"......"sorry...itz in the morning...."
hahahaha....
those who din watch tis show sure will feel blur....

2nd stop
v went 2 Jeth Coffeeshop 4 dinner....
n the food there quite expensive....
but very nice...haha....
our mr Bear(Yan Heng) is not feeling well n has stomach prob....
so my sis b his 'mom of the day'
n help him order 'wat dan hor'
i tink i eat the most....
pattaya fried rice....french toast....n sum 'wat dan hor' frm mr Bear cuz he cant finish it.....
hehehe....
paiseh lah...i very hungry mah.....
then v start talking n gossiping there frm 7 sumthing until 10.....
damn long....
talk till v so thirsty....

3rd stop
v went 2 Sien's house 2 drink water...
hahahaha....
cuz reali very thirsty ad lah....
v stop by there n eat her jelly aso...
by tat time its already nearly 11 o'clock.....
so v juz talk a bit....
then go 2 the next stop....

4th stop
my house.....
at last....
reach my house safely....
my parents were so worried cuz itz the 1st time i drive out n go fetch my juniors....
n the 1st time i go out frm 3 o'clock to 11 o'clock....
my juniors went up 2 my room n start 'gang' again n gossiping....
but all were so tired n felt slipy....
bcuz there's a big n comfortable bed in my room.....
hahahaha......
the 1st who go bac is yan heng.....
others still lying on my bed...
duno wat 2 talk...
cuz v ad talk so much....
then Eric n Zhang Yik went home ad...
n the time is abou 11.45....
omg....
so late....
then i terus slip ad...
hahahaha...



p.s.itz a great day.....n so sorry 4 u guys cuz u all hav 2 suffer my lousy driving skills bcuz i keep on laugh on the car n din concentrate...hahahaha......

0 comments:

CHIT CHAT

MUSIC 4 LIFE